Please note the main gates of Knollwood Memorial Park will be open on Christmas day for visitors.
Visiting the Park
At Knollwood Memorial Park we are dedicated to providing the highest level of quality and service. Our Welcome Center is open throughout the year Monday – Saturday (see our schedule of holiday closings) and there is always a staff member on site to assist you. We provide lot location maps and information, directions within the park and we can escort visitors if they are not familiar with a location. A member of our staff can prepare these items for you.
Additionally, please note that when you are planning a visit to the park we offer the courtesy service of cleaning the plaque and grave area. In the winter, we will clear a path to the location and clean off the plaque. These services are time and weather permitting and please be sure to call ahead at least two days in advance. Please download our Visiting the Park brochure here.
Your safety is important to us. To enhance our beauty and serenity please:
- Leave natural flowers only (no artificial flowers, balloons, pinwheels, plant hangers, baskets, crosses or other items). Please review our Floral Guidelines.
- Do not place any stones or other hard objects on the bronze memorials.
- Potted plants, plantings or digging are not permitted.
- Return water bottles to administration building.
- Park vehicles on the roadways only.
- Use vases from the months of April through November.
- Place American flags at graves only on Memorial Day.
- Refrain from recreational bicycling, roller blading and bringing animals to the park.
- No solicitations of any kind are ever allowed on or about the grounds of the park.
- Abide by the 10 mile per hour speed limit throughout the park.
- A complete listing of rules and regulations are available in the main office.
Everyday – 7:30 a.m. until sundown
Welcome Center Hours:
Monday – Friday: 8:30 – 4:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 – 1:00 p.m.
On the following holidays the building is closed but the park is open to visitors. There will be no funerals scheduled on these days.
– New Years Day – Thanksgiving
– 4th of July – Christmas Day
For more information on the hours of operation and holidays call 781-828-7218.